WASHINGTON, D.C., Jun. 15 /CSRwire/ - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center announces expert speakers for the National R4 Conference at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV, July 18-20 2011.
The following leaders in environmental innovation will join BCLC in Las Vegas:
- David Bartlett, Vice President, Industry Solutions, IBM
- Jon Bennett, Director, Community Relations, TXU Energy
- William Craven, General Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Daimler
- Richard Crespin, Executive Director, Corporate Responsibility Officers Association and Advisor to Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens List"
- Rob Currie, Director, Environmental Engineering and Product Stewardship, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- John Davies, Vice President, GreenBiz Intelligence
- Chuck Davison, Environmental Health & Safety, Amway Corporation
- Kathy Diehl, EnergyStar, Environmental Protection Agency
- Ross Eisenberg, Counsel & Committee Executive, Environment Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Eule, Managing Director and Vice President, Climate & Technology, Institute for 21st Century Energy
- Bruce Klafter, Managing Director, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, Applied Materials
- Bill Kovacs, Senior Vice President, Environment, Technology, Regulatory Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Daniel Kreeger, Executive Director, Association of Climate Change Officers
- Lynnette McIntire, Director of Global Reputation and Management Sustainability, UPS
- Gary Niekerk, Director, Global Citizenship, Intel
- Claudia Rapkoch, NorthWestern Energy
- Kris Sarri, Deputy Director of Policy and Strategic Planning, Department of Commerce
- Elizabeth Singleton, Energy and Climate Change Group, Dow
- Mike Wallace, Director of Sustainability Reporting Framework, Global Reporting Initiative
- Craig Wilkins, EVP, Zinc Air, Inc.
- David Witzel, Director, Innovation Exchange, Environmental Defense Fund
- ...And many more.
R4 is for business, government, and nonprofit leaders who want to promote environmental innovation, share information, and identify ways to work together.
Lead sponsors include Abbott, Allstate, FedEx, Intel, Microsoft, Siemens, and UPS, with additional support from Baxter, Daimler, IBM, Kimberly Clark Corporation, NorthWestern Energy, and TXU Energy.
Register by June 23 for the discounted rate.
For full information, visit the conference website.