Submitted by: Neenah Paper
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 – 02:18 PM EST
Apr. 22 /CSRwire/ - ATLANTA, GA. - April 22, 2009 - As a leader in sustainable technologies and premium paper products, Atlanta-based Neenah Paper is using Earth Day and Earth Week 2009 to inspire change and expand its sustainability efforts. Designed to encourage employees, vendors, partners, customers and the industry to take positive, sustainable action, Neenah has a variety of activities planned at the company’s headquarters including:
- "Neenah is Greenah" trivia. Neenah Paper will test employees' mastery of "green speak" with a series of green trivia questions. Prizes include everything from t-shirts to gas cards.
- "Lunch-n-learn" events. Employees will brown bag it as they learn how to not only catch the green wave, but also hear about the company’s current and future green initiatives.
- It's jeans and "Neenah is Greenah" t-shirts on Wednesday, April 22, as the company kicks back for green. Creating their own version of "reality" TV, employees will be filmed answering what being green means to them. Answers will be posted on NTV, Neenah's own online video channel.
- EarthShare of Georgia's "Party in the Sky". From 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on April 22, select Neenah employees will participate in EarthShare of Georgia’s "Party in the Sky" at Nelson Mullins, located at 201 17th St. in Atlantic Station. The event celebrates the contributions local companies and nonprofits have made to preserve and protect Georgia's natural heritage.
- EarthShare of Georgia Earth Day 2009 Leadership Breakfast. The week will culminate with the EarthShare of Georgia Earth Day 2009 Leadership Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Friday, April 24. Neenah leadership will attend the breakfast at the Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St., which will celebrate innovations in sustainable business practices and recognize its outstanding partners, leaders and organizations.
For more information, please contact:
For more from this organization:Neenah Paper