Your company is dedicating time and resources to be a responsible corporate citizen. Are those efforts working? Are they having an impact? Does anyone care if they are or aren't? How do you communicate the importance of measurement to stakeholders who don't see the value, and how do you communicate your impact to those who do?
We're bringing together corporate social responsibility and social impact measurement experts to grapple with these questions and more at our upcoming Innovations in Social Impact Measurement Symposium in San Francisco. The symposium will consist of a keynote speaker, panel discussions, and a skills development workshop where we will explore simple and effective ways to improve impact measurement for your organization's CSR programming.
Register now to join the discussion and network with fellow corporate responsibility and social impact professionals. We're looking forward to seeing you there! Lunch and mingling provided.
Date and Time
Thu, September 19, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel
609 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Early-Bird Registration (available until Aug. 15th): $95
Standard Registration: $130
Our Innovations in Social Impact Measurement Symposium will include:
Our panelists will tackle questions like:
- How do you mainstream impact measurement into your business plan?
- When in the project life cycle do you begin measurement planning?
- What are the current trends in social impact measurement?
- What does the future hold in terms of how we measure social impact?
Skills Development Workshop
You will be given tools and learn skills for:
- Measuring Social Return on Investment
- Pre-Design, Design, and Implementation of Social Impact Measurement
- Adapting SIM tools/templates to your needs and projects