Organizer: CSR Insight™ LLC
Date: 01.30.14, 11:00AM – 01.30.14, 12:30PM ET
Location:Live Online Webinar from NYC
Sponsor:CSR Insight™ LLC
An Unmissable Comprehensive Briefing and Annual Wrap-Up by Experts For Corporate Management, Boards, Asset Owners/Managers, Analysts, Risk Managers, Auditors, Attorneys, Policymakers, Regulators, and NGOs
Global ESG Regulatory Academy™ and CSR Insight™ LLC are hosting the first annual wrap-up and analysis of the most important 2013 Global ESG Regulatory and Voluntary Reporting developments and initiatives, and the must-watch 2014 developments and issues, with expert analysis and commentary.
Please join us for this highly informative and unique educational event, from the leading worldwide expert on Global ESG Regulation and Reporting. In 90 succinct minutes you will have the knowledge you need to understand:
A live Q and A session will give you the opportunity to ask questions of the Speakers. After the Webinar, you will receive the recording and the Speaker presentations to review at your leisure. Registration is now open. Capacity is limited and early registration is recommended.
Please note that all Registrants, whether or not you attend the live Webinar, will receive the Webinar recording and the Speaker presentations. PROGRAM AGENDA and SPEAKERS are set forth below.
See EVENT SITE for full details: http://www.cvent.com/d/f4q9zg?refid=csrwp.
* International Scan of 2013 ESG Financial Regulatory and Voluntary Reporting Developments: Regulatory Reporting: European Union, China, South Africa, SEC Enforcement, and more. Voluntary Reporting: GRI, CDP, UNGC, IIRC, SASB, SSE, and more.
* Benchmarking the World's Composite Stock Exchanges for Sustainability Disclosure: Key Findings, Analysis, and Recommendations.
* Key Policy Issues and Players: What critical ESG reporting issues and problems need to be addressed now; what is the role of financial regulators and who are the main power brokers for ESG financial reporting.
* Linda M. Lowson, Esq., CEO and Chief Counsel, Global ESG Regulatory Academy™
* Stathis Gould, Senior Technical Manager and Head of PAIB, IFAC
* Toby Heaps, CEO, Corporate Knights and CK Capital
* Chris Fowle, V.P., Investor Initiatives, CDP
The 20% Registration Fee Discount has been extended for a limited time: US$199 for U.S. registrants, US$219 for non-U.S. registrants; contact us for 3-or-more group registrations.
For registration, Speaker, or Sponsor queries, contact Linda M. Lowson, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact:
For more from this organization:CSR Insight™ LLC