New Webinar Series on the Future of Integrated Reporting: The Way Forward for ESG Voluntary Reporting and ESG Regulatory Reporting
Our most exciting Webinar Series ever will provide keen insights and practical guidance on the latest developments in ESG voluntary and regulatory reporting, and will address, for the first time, how to harmonize and integrate these two distinct ESG reporting worlds, which have disparities that are undermining global capital markets. Registration fee discounts of 40% are available for a limited time.
- Pietro Bertazzi, Senior Manager for Policy and Government Affairs, GRI
- Hank Boerner, Chairman, Governance & Accountability Institute
- Brian Rice, Portfolio Manager, Sustainability Risk Management Team Leader, CalSTRS
- Sanford Lewis, Counsel, Investor Environmental Health Network
- Christine Rhodes, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Linda Lowson, Esq., CEO, Global ESG Regulatory Academy™
3 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
- Exclusive, Authoritative Source and Venue for this Global ESG Regulatory and Reporting Education: This must-have knowledge and practical guidance is not available anywhere else. CSR Insight™ is the only organization worldwide that has conducted a five-year Research Program which included comprehensive, drill-down legal, accounting, and technical analyses of all major global ESG voluntary and regulatory reporting regimes. This is the future of financial reporting, affecting every global capital market participant.
- Gain Essential Knowledge to Avoid Serious Liabilities: Whether you are a C-Suite, Board, Finance, Legal, Audit, Risk, Compliance, Strategy, Sustainability, Analyst, Researcher, Asset Manager, or Asset Owner executive, you need this knowledge and you need it now, to fulfill your job responsibilities and avoid serious liabilities and risks of which you may be unaware. ESG reporting is now a strategic imperative. Be proactive, not reactive, and you will reap the professional and financial rewards.
- Receive Important Guidance at a Nominal Cost to Fulfill Internal and External Stakeholder Expectations: You will reap the benefits of a five-year, $5.5 million Global ESG Regulatory and Reporting Research Program, quickly, conveniently, and at a nominal cost, including sophisticated technical analyses of both voluntary and regulatory ESG reporting frameworks, translated into simple laymen guidance on understanding, managing, and streamlining these two reporting worlds for maximum benefit and at lowest cost.
Webinars have limited capacity. Early registration is recommended.
Webinars will feature a live Q&A session. All Registrants will receive the archived Webinar recordings and the Webinar presentation handout materials, even if you cannot attend the live Webinars. Don't miss this unique, exciting, and important education!
Also, if you missed our Fall 2012 Webinar Series, it is now available for a limited time at a 40% discount: SEC ESG Compliance: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
This Series provides an in-depth explanation and the first-ever analysis of SEC ESG Requirements, Liabilities, and Risks for the C-Suite, the Board, the External Auditor, and the Asset Manager.
For Speaker, Sponsor, and Registration Queries: Contact Linda Lowson, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org.