Global CSR Conference: Adding Value in Emerging Markets
With featured speakers including ...
- The Honorable Michel Martelly, President of the Republic of Haiti (Keynote, pictured right)
- Jason Saul, author of Social Innovation, Inc.
- Christine Auclaire, UN Habitat
- Mesh Gelman, Choose Haiti
- Dr. Darin Gunesekera, Ashoka Fellow
- Bo Miller, The Dow Chemical Company
- Hugh Welsh, DSM
- And many, many more: http://bclcglobal.uschamber.com/confirmed-speakers.
We at the Chamber BCLC recommend you do not miss this conference!
Please join us on Oct. 5 & 6 in Washington, DC or via webcast, and connect with companies, entrepreneurs, and NGOs that are creating a movement of change and progress.
- New tools for CSR managers: Business for Good Map and International Business Corps
- Discussion, debate, and answers: The Role of Capitalism in Society, Business Strategies to Meet Societal Challenges, and Measurement & Evaluation
- An Urban Development roundtable in the midst of World Habitat Day
- TED-style presentations on best practices in Haiti's economic recovery
- "A Taste of the World" dinners and abundant networking
Conference Website: http://bclcglobal.uschamber.com/
Twitter Feed: #GlobalCSRconf and #AddingValueCSR