Ron Schultz is the founder and President of Entrepreneurs4Change, working with green and social innovators, veterans, and marginalized communities providing entrepreneurial education, access to funding and capital, and ongoing nurturing and support for the businesses once they are operating.
He has written or co-written and had published 22 previous books, including:
- Creating Good Work – The World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs Show How to Build a Healthy Economy, Palgrave Macmillan, Feburary, 2013
- Coherence in the Midst of Complexity, written with Hugo Letiche and Michael Lissack, Palgrave-Macmillan, 2012
- Adjacent Opportunities – Sparking Emergent Social Action, Emergent Publications, Impact Books, 2010
- Unconventional Wisdom, HarperCollins, 1994
- Open Boundaries: Creating Business Innovation through Complexity, with Howard Sherman, Perseus Books, 1998
- The Mindful Corporation: Liberating the Human Spirit at Work, with Paul Nakai, Leadership Press, 2000