NEW YORK, May 29 /CSRwire/ - Latest Developments in Global ESG Regulatory and Voluntary Reporting—JUNE 6 and JUNE 19—For Companies, Boards, Investors, Risk Managers, Analysts, Auditors, Attorneys
ANNOUNCING NEW SPEAKERS & TOPICS FOR SPRING 2013 WEBINAR SERIES
Global ESG Regulatory Academy™ is now providing live education and training on ESG regulatory and voluntary reporting, including the latest developments around the world.
UPCOMING DATES: JUNE 6th and JUNE 19th, 2013; and archived Webinar recordings and presentation slides are now available for the April 11th and May 1st Webinars.
DON'T MISS JUNE 6TH: ESG REGULATORY REPORTING IN CHINA AND THE UNITED KINGDOM, AND RECAP OF FRANCE AND SOUTH AFRICA.
FULL DETAILS AND REGISTRATION: Click Here.
THIS WEEK ONLY: 50% REGISTRATION DISCOUNT and FREE $35 REPORT for all Registrants.
ANNOUNCING NEW SPEAKERS:
Linda M. Lowson, Esq., CEO and Chief Counsel, Global ESG Regulatory Academy™
Danielle Chesebrough, Manager of Investor Engagement, UN Global Compact
Ted Grant, Director and Global Head of Research, AccountAbility
Hank Boerner, Chairman, Governance & Accountability Institute
Marcy Murninghan, PhD., Senior Research Fellow, Accountability
All Registrants receive the archived Webinar Recordings and Presentation Slides to view at your leisure, even if you do not attend the live Webinars.
SPRING 2013 WEBINAR SERIES TOPICS include:
- SEC ESG Noncompliance Problem: Root Causes, Consequences, Solutions, and Noncompliance liabilities for the C-Suite, Board, Auditor, and Asset Manager.
- Current State of ESG Regulatory Reporting and ESG Voluntary Reporting around the world.
- First-ever instruction and practical guidance on how to integrate these two critically important reporting worlds and cut compliance costs.
- Common SEC ESG Disclosure Omissions, including toxic chemicals and hydraulic fracturing.
- Current ESG practices and perspectives of institutional investors and other market leaders.
- Current State of Materiality in ESG Standards and ESG Reporting: A Comprehensive Study by Accountability.
- Latest Developments in Investor Initiatives at the UNGC and the UNPRI.
See Full Program Agenda.
SPRING 2013 WEBINAR SERIES SPEAKERS include:
- Linda Lowson, Esq., CEO and Chief Counsel, Global ESG Regulatory Academy™.
- Hank Boerner, Chairman, Governance & Accountability Institute.
- Louis Coppola, SVP and Partner, Governance & Accountability Institute.
- Brian Rice, Portfolio Manager and Sustainability Risk Management Team Leader, CalSTRS.
- Sanford Lewis, Esq., Counsel, Investor Environmental Health Network.
- Ted Grant, Director and Global Head of Research, AccountAbility.
- Marcy Murninghan, PhD., Senior Research Fellow, Accountability.
- Danielle Chesebrough, Manager of Investor Engagement, UN Global Compact.
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Exclusive, Authoritative Source and Venue Worldwide for This Global ESG Regulatory and Reporting Education: This must-have education is not available anywhere else. CSR Insight™ is the only organization worldwide that has completed a 5-year research program which conducted the first comprehensive, drill-down legal, accounting, and technical analyses of all major global ESG voluntary and regulatory reporting regimes. This is the future of financial reporting, affecting every global capital market participant.
- Gain Essential Knowledge to Avoid Serious Liabilities: Whether you are a C-Suite, Board, Finance, Legal, Audit, Risk, Compliance, Strategy, Sustainability, Analyst, Researcher, Asset Manager, or Asset Owner executive, you need this knowledge and you need it now, to fulfill your job responsibilities and avoid serious liabilities and risks of which you may be unaware. Be proactive, not reactive, and you will reap the professional and financial rewards.
- Receive Important Guidance at a Nominal Cost to Fulfill Internal and External Stakeholder Expectations: You will receive the benefits of a five-year, US$5.5 million Global ESG Regulatory and Reporting Research Program, quickly, conveniently, and at a nominal cost, including sophisticated technical analyses of both voluntary and regulatory ESG reporting frameworks, translated into simple laymen guidance on understanding, managing, and streamlining these two reporting worlds for maximum benefit and at lowest cost.
Webinars feature a live Q&A session. Webinars have limited capacity so early registration is recommended.
Also, if you missed our Fall 2012 Webinar Series, it is now available for a limited time at a 50% discount: SEC ESG Compliance: Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Click Here.
This Series provides the first-ever in-depth explanation of SEC ESG Requirements, Liabilities, and Risks for the C-Suite, the Board, the External Auditor and the Asset Manager.
Don't miss this unique, exciting, must-have education!
For Speaker, Sponsor and Registration Queries: Contact Linda Lowson, Esq. at email@example.com.