Submitted by: Globalvision News Network
Categories: Business Ethics
Posted: Aug 16, 2002 – 12:00 AM EST
Aug. 16 /CSRwire/ - NEW YORK, New York - The Globalvision News Network [GVNews.Net], a fast-growing provider of global news and information and best business practices, is seeking sponsorship for a news service specifically designed to provide access to international news for the U.S.
This is an incredible opportunity for a select number of companies to present their brand and products in a non-invasive, cause-supporting sponsorship to a captive audience that will create binding, long-term customer loyalty.
For the United States Armed Forces, access to GVNews.Net’s news service by soldiers in the field is of inestimable value for several primary reasons:
1. Our sources are in the locales in which they are stationed.
2. Our sources give them local perspective to better understand how to interact with local peoples and understand their concerns, fears and motivations.
3. Soldiers in the field may not be able to access mainstream news sources or local sources online due to technological limitations.
GVNews.Net has the technology to deliver news feeds onto a text-based web page that the military can then link to. Creation of this specific feed will require several dedicated editors, a dedicated web master, customization of our categorization engine to stream only relevant news [i.e. no local soccer scores and "filler" stories] and to provide editorial guidance. There are also other initial set-up costs to maintain the integrity and security of the site.
Clearly, sponsorship of this news service will provide a very high profile to the limited number of sponsors that we can accommodate. In addition to prominent mention of the sponsors on the news site [text only], there are numerous creative options for providing non-graphic advertising/sponsorship:
1. Inclusion in the news feed of
o Reviews of the sponsor’s products.
o New product news releases.
o Short stories or featurettes starring the sponsor’s products [ala BMW films].
2. Text-based advertising, price announcements, incentives, etc. on the news page.
3. Advertisements in other military-focused periodicals and outlets advising of the availability of local/international news.
For additional information, please refer to the contact information below.
GVNews. Net was created by Globalvision New Media, Inc., a subsidiary of Emmy-award-winning media company Globalvision, Inc., which was founded by respected television journalists and media executives in 1987. GVNews.Net extends the international relationships, media expertise and
accomplishments of its founders to create a news venture driven by a commitment to better and
more diverse coverage of world events, issues and trends and global best business practices.