Submit Content
Get the latest delivered to your inbox
Privacy Policy

Steel Dynamics, Inc.

Steel Dynamics is one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States, based on estimated annual steelmaking and metals recycling capability, with facilities located throughout the United States, and in Mexico. Steel Dynamics produces steel products, including hot roll, cold roll, and coated sheet steel, structural steel beams and shapes, rail, engineered special-bar-quality steel, cold finished steel, merchant bar products, specialty steel sections and steel joists and deck. In addition, the company produces liquid pig iron and processes and sells ferrous and nonferrous scrap.

    Steel Dynamics Announces Strategic Partnership To Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions Image

    POSTED 

    06-28-22

    Steel Dynamics Announces Strategic Partnership To Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions

    Steel Dynamics, Inc. today announced the creation of a strategic joint venture with Aymium, a leading producer of renewable biocarbon products. Steel Dynamics owns 55 percent of the joint venture, with Aymium owning the remaining 45 percent.
    Steel Dynamics Sets Goal to Achieve Carbon Neutrality by 2050 Image

    POSTED 

    07-07-21

    Steel Dynamics Sets Goal to Achieve Carbon Neutrality by 2050

    Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: STLD) today announced a goal to be carbon neutral by 2050 for its electric arc furnace (EAF) steel mill operations.
    Steel Dynamics, Inc. Logo

    Steel Dynamics, Inc.

    Steel Dynamics, Inc.

    Join today and get the latest delivered to your inbox