Creating Transformational Change: Translating Sustainability Inside the C-Suite
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center is partnering with VOX Global for Creating Transformational Change: Translating Sustainability in the C-Suite, an exclusive day and a half day executive leadership training program for Chief Sustainability Officers and senior sustainability executives.
- Deborah Hecker, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, Sodexo
- Mitch Jackson, Vice President, Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, FedEx
- Bob Langert, Retired McDonald's VP and Editor-at-Large, GreenBiz Group
- Kevin Moss, Global Director, Business Center, World Resources Institute
- Cindy Ortega, Chief Sustainability Officer, MGM Resorts International
- Len Sauers, Vice President, Global Sustainability, Procter & Gamble
- Dave Stangis, CSR and Sustainability, Campbell Soup Company
This executive training program differs from similar executive level training programs in five very distinct ways:
- C-Suite executives will share their insights on how best to communicate the jargon of sustainability in ways they can understand and support; Each session highlights a specific aspect of a sustainability executive’s job and provides practical tips they can take back in order to be more effective leaders;
- Each session builds in time for table discussions so participants can discuss plans for converting what they heard in the panel discussion into actions they could take back to their company;
- The training concludes by translating the lessons learned into the development of a strategic business plan that demonstrates the value of sustainability in a language the C-suite and company will understand; and, Participants leave with a network of colleagues with whom they can call upon after the forum is over.
If you are a corporate sustainability professional interested in learning how to leverage your skills and assets to drive transformational change within your company, you do not want to miss this training.