Date: 09.30.09, 05:30PM – 10.02.09, 11:00AM ET
Location:U.S. Chamber of Commerce Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Sponsor:U.S. Chamber's Business Civic Leadership Center
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center 2009 Global Corporate Citizenship Conference is designed to be high impact with rich networking opportunities among and between leading corporate citizens and their nonprofit and government partners engaged in emerging market development.
Attend the 2009 Global Corporate Citizenship Conference: Focus on Emerging Market Development if you want to PARTNER with business, government, or non-governmental organizations to tackle new, innovative and creative ideas for private sector involvement in overseas development assistance.
In a day-and-a-half high-impact conference, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Attend a pre-conference welcome reception at the Embassy of Sweden
- Participate in business round tables discussions and teach ins on how to effectively work with governmental and MLO partners
- Hear from leaders in the corporate development community and learn best practices across sector
- Network with business, government, and NGO leaders who share your interests
The Conference will:
1) Highlight the incentives and obstacles affecting private sector involvement in
2) Showcase best practices for private sector engagement in emerging markets.
3) Present areas for collaboration through public-private partnerships.
* Join us on September 30th for a special pre-conference welcome reception at the spectacular Embassy of Sweden located in the historic Georgetown Waterfront on the Potomac River. Sweden currently holds the presidency of the European Union.
View resources from the 2008 Global Corporate Citizenship Conference including photos, videos, participants, speaker biographies, agenda, and more at: http://bclcglobal.uschamber.com
For more information, please contact:
For more from this organization:U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center