Ron Schultz is the founder and President of Entrepreneurs4Change, working with green and social innovators, veterans, and marginalized communities providing entrepreneurial education, access to funding and capital, and ongoing nurturing and support for the businesses once they are operating.
He has written or co-written and had published 22 previous books, including:
- Creating Good Work – The World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs Show How to Build a Healthy Economy, Palgrave Macmillan, Feburary, 2013
- Coherence in the Midst of Complexity, written with Hugo Letiche and Michael Lissack, Palgrave-Macmillan, 2012
- Adjacent Opportunities – Sparking Emergent Social Action, Emergent Publications, Impact Books, 2010
- Unconventional Wisdom, HarperCollins, 1994
- Open Boundaries: Creating Business Innovation through Complexity, with Howard Sherman, Perseus Books, 1998
- The Mindful Corporation: Liberating the Human Spirit at Work, with Paul Nakai, Leadership Press, 2000
Posted: May 06, 2013 – 08:00 AM EST
Rugged individualism is so 20th century. It’s time for rugged collaboration. Ron Schultz explains on Talkback.
Posted: Mar 19, 2013 – 08:35 AM EST
Understanding the change process for social entrepreneurs: Ron Schultz lays it out on Talkback.
Posted: Feb 12, 2013 – 08:10 AM EST
Organizing the commonwealth for a healthy economy – and a healthy profit. Ron Schultz continues the Creating Good Work series on Talkback.
Posted: Feb 05, 2013 – 08:51 AM EST
How to crack the nut of resistance to change? Ron Schultz explores how in the latest installment of his Talkback series, Creating Good Work.
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 – 09:04 AM EST
A “capital” idea for investing in local development: Greg Wendt and Ron Schultz show the way on Talkback.
Posted: Jan 22, 2013 – 10:04 AM EST
Deliberative disruptive design: Ron Schultz explains on Talkback.