Ron Schultz is the founder and President of Entrepreneurs4Change, working with green and social innovators, veterans, and marginalized communities providing entrepreneurial education, access to funding and capital, and ongoing nurturing and support for the businesses once they are operating.
He has written or co-written and had published 22 previous books, including:
- Creating Good Work – The World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs Show How to Build a Healthy Economy, Palgrave Macmillan, Feburary, 2013
- Coherence in the Midst of Complexity, written with Hugo Letiche and Michael Lissack, Palgrave-Macmillan, 2012
- Adjacent Opportunities – Sparking Emergent Social Action, Emergent Publications, Impact Books, 2010
- Unconventional Wisdom, HarperCollins, 1994
- Open Boundaries: Creating Business Innovation through Complexity, with Howard Sherman, Perseus Books, 1998
- The Mindful Corporation: Liberating the Human Spirit at Work, with Paul Nakai, Leadership Press, 2000
Posted: Oct 29, 2013 – 09:00 AM EST
Social enterprises face increasing competition for funding. Ron Schultz shows what they can do to rise to the top. On Talkback.
Posted: Oct 15, 2013 – 09:45 AM EST
How can practicing mindfulness lead to more creative entrepreneurship? Read the latest post in the Creating Good Work series to find out.
Posted: Oct 01, 2013 – 10:00 AM EST
We're often so self-absorbed in surviving the day, we have no sense that we are part of a continuum. But we can have an impact; we can leave a legacy. Ron Schultz, Talkback.
Posted: Sep 17, 2013 – 09:00 AM EST
Sí, se puede make social change - if you are willing to be flexible and persistent. Ron Schultz continues the Creating Good Work series on Talkback.
Posted: Aug 20, 2013 – 09:20 AM EST
Developing a strategy for social enterprise means embarking on a Hero’s Journey. Ron Schultz is your guide on Talkback.
Posted: Aug 06, 2013 – 08:42 AM EST
Mindfulness nurtures innovation, collaboration and happiness. Ron Schultz shows how it can benefit business changemakers. On Talkback.
Posted: Jul 23, 2013 – 09:20 AM EST
Ron Schultz tackles the false dichotomy between development goals and sustainability. On Talkback.
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 – 09:09 AM EST
Want to end gridlock? Look within, first – then join with others. Ron Schultz explores Social Emergence on Talkback.
Posted: Jun 04, 2013 – 09:04 AM EST
You can’t “scale up” social collaboration; you have to nurture it. Ron Schultz explains the process on Talkback.
Posted: May 21, 2013 – 07:38 AM EST
In collaboration there is strength – and innovation. Ron Schultz explains on Talkback.