Ron Schultz is the founder and President of Entrepreneurs4Change, working with green and social innovators, veterans, and marginalized communities providing entrepreneurial education, access to funding and capital, and ongoing nurturing and support for the businesses once they are operating.
He has written or co-written and had published 22 previous books, including:
- Creating Good Work – The World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs Show How to Build a Healthy Economy, Palgrave Macmillan, Feburary, 2013
- Coherence in the Midst of Complexity, written with Hugo Letiche and Michael Lissack, Palgrave-Macmillan, 2012
- Adjacent Opportunities – Sparking Emergent Social Action, Emergent Publications, Impact Books, 2010
- Unconventional Wisdom, HarperCollins, 1994
- Open Boundaries: Creating Business Innovation through Complexity, with Howard Sherman, Perseus Books, 1998
- The Mindful Corporation: Liberating the Human Spirit at Work, with Paul Nakai, Leadership Press, 2000
Posted: Apr 01, 2014 – 09:45 AM EST
Are you mindful—or mind-filled? Ron Schultz explains the difference and its connection to innovation on Talkback.
Posted: Mar 18, 2014 – 09:45 AM EST
It's not enough to do good just for the love of it -- you need to get real about the money. Ron Schultz explains on Talkback.
Posted: Mar 04, 2014 – 09:45 AM EST
A robust dialog gets going between NGOs and corporations at a major global conference. Ron Schultz reports on Talkback.
Posted: Feb 11, 2014 – 09:00 AM EST
The race to the top starts with real commitment to positive social change. Ron Schultz shows how on Talkback.
Posted: Jan 28, 2014 – 09:45 AM EST
Shelter from the storm: Ron Schultz reports on an innovative young designer's contribution to alleviating homelessness. On Talkback.
Posted: Jan 14, 2014 – 09:45 AM EST
How to grasp opportunity from crisis? Ron Schultz's New Year's Resolution will show you how. On Talkback.
Posted: Dec 31, 2013 – 09:00 AM EST
Hot air is for balloons, not social enterprise. Ron Schultz has advice on getting operational, on Talkback.
Posted: Dec 10, 2013 – 09:00 AM EST
Does "compliance" work? Ron Schultz delves into corporate motivation and comes up with some surprising conclusions. On Talkback.
Posted: Nov 26, 2013 – 09:00 AM EST
In building a healthy economy, what we measure and evaluate is crucial to demonstrating aspiration, progress and success. Ron Schultz talks about the growing use of Gross National Happiness indicators. On Talkback.
Posted: Nov 12, 2013 – 09:45 AM EST
The collaboration economy is on the rise. Ron Schultz asks, how do we allocate value within it? More of the Creating Good Work series on Talkback.