Global Sustain Limited (Ltd.)
Since 2006, Global Sustain has evolved in response to sustainability challenges, providing a wide range of services and solutions to support its members succeeding triple bottom line results. Based in London (U.K.) and Athens (Greece), with offices in Berlin (Germany), Brussels (Belgium), New York (U.S.A.), Nicosia (Cyprus), and Zurich (Switzerland), Global Sustain offers innovative online and off-line services related to sustainability, corporate responsibility, responsible investing, green economy, business ethics and excellence, transparency, human rights and accountability. Its members include corporations, non-governmental and non-profit organizations, municipalities and local authorities, academic institutions, media, professional bodies, service providers, chambers, think tanks and other public or private entities.
- Facilitates synergies among members, between the corporate and third sectors as well as key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates CSR and sustainability news, reports, events and information on behalf of members and clients, with a geographic focus on Europe and with a global audience.
- Is a UN Global Compact signatory and founding member of the Global Compact Network Hellas since 2008 and member of United Nations Global Compact Network Belgium, since November 2012.
- Is a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative, an international network of investors working together to put the six Principles for Responsible Investment into practice.
- Is a member of Social Value International and Social Value UK.
- Is a member and partner of CSRwire, Inc., U.S.A., The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire.
- Collaborates with numerous other leading organisations, including Ethical Performance, U.K.
- Is a Data Partner for the Global Reporting Initiative and GRI Organisational Stakeholder (OS).
- Is an affiliate member of ABIS - Academy of Business in Society, since February 2013.
- Annually funds hard-needed not-for-profit projects making an impact.
- Has financed 22 charitable projects carried out by Global Sustain's NGO members to date.
- Participates in, presents at and officially supports local, regional and international conferences, events and exhibitions organised by prestigious companies and organisations, including Economist Conferences, Ethical Corporation, FT Business, Social Capital Media - SOCAP/Europe, Transparency International, TBLI Conference B.V., EBD Group AG, Institute of Directors (IOD) India, Enterprise Asia and many others.
- Organises numerous conferences and events, including the Sustainability Forum, a training, networking and professional development event.
- Conducts research on sustainability, CSR, the green economy and the third sector for members and clients.
- Operates as a 100% carbon neutral firm.
- Has published ten (10) Yearbooks to date.
- Can be followed on Twitter (@GlSustain), Facebook (Global Sustain), LinkedIn (Global Sustain) and YouTube (Global Sustain).