- Established in 2006 with offices in Athens and in Brussels and a rapidly-expanding family of members, clients, partners and ambassadors.
- The reference point for sustainability.
Offers innovative on-line and off-line services to 470+ members and clients from the corporate, financial, public, third and academic sectors.
- A unique social entrepreneurship model in Europe, a values-based, independent firm and catalyst for change.
- Facilitates synergies among members, between the corporate and third sectors as well as key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates CSR and sustainability news, reports, events and information on behalf of members and clients, with a geographic focus on Europe and with a global audience.
- UN Global Compact signatory and founding member of the Global Compact Network Hellas since 2008.
- Member and partner of CSRwire, Inc., U.S.A., The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire.
- Collaborates with numerous other leading organisations, including Ethical Performance, U.K.
Data Partner for the Global Reporting Initiative and GRI Organisational Stakeholder (OS).
- Annually funds hard-needed not-for-profit projects making an impact.
- Has financed 12 charitable projects carried out by EuroCharity's NGO members to date.
- Participates in, presents and officially supports local, regional and international conferences, events and exhibitions organised by prestigious companies and organisations, including Economist Conferences, Ethical Corporation, FT Business, Social Capital Media - SOCAP/Europe, Transparency International, TBLI Conference B.V., EBD Group AG, Gens Terra Quaestus Ltd., Institute of Directors (IOD) India, Enterprise Asia and many others.
- Co-organises numerous conferences and events, including the Sustainability Forum, a training, networking and professional development event.
- Conducts research on sustainability, CSR, the green economy and the third sector for members and clients, and recently launched the EuroCharity in Academia research programme.
- Appointed Sofia Bekatorou, double Olympic sailing medallist and sports psychologist, who has served as a member of the Organising Committee Special Olympics World Summer Games ATHENS 2011, as EuroCharity's "Best Practices Ambassador" and a member of the company's Annual NGO Project Funding Committee.
- Operates as a 100% carbon neutral firm.
- Has published five EuroCharity Yearbooks to date.
Twitter (@EuroCharityEU) | Facebook (EuroCharity EU) | LinkedIn (EuroCharity) | YouTube (EuroCharityGrEu)
CSR Press Releases, Events & Reports Comments