Organizer: Conference Board, Inc., The
Date: 12.04.18, 08:00AM – 12.05.18, 01:00AM ET
Location:New York Law School, NYC
Sponsor:The Conference Board
This conference is designed for philanthropy professionals looking to upgrade their existing grantmaking, social impact and stakeholder engagement programs. Join us to discover new strategies, ideas, data, and tools to refresh your existing social impact and stakeholder engagement programs.
Starting from the inside out, leading practitioners will delve into growing employee expectations, which require unprecedented collaboration between corporate citizenship, HR, and communications teams.
Join innovators and peers from the front lines to gain new insights for handling issues you never thought you’d need to address. From discussions on #MeToo and #NeverAgain to immigration and diversity, this event will provide best practices, case studies, and practical tools for the uncertain, high-stakes road ahead.
● Corporate Philanthropy in an Age of Activism and Outrage
● Now What? A Unified Approach to Fast-Moving, Difficult Issues
● Anticipating Business Risk in the New Social Media Landscape
● From Gen Z to the Silent Generation: Effective Employee Engagement in a Complex Workforce
● Breathing New Life into a Long-standing Focus Area
Ready to take a more sophisticated approach to corporate philanthropy?
Register today and Save $200 when you register using code: CSR200
For more information, please contact:
For more from this organization:Conference Board, Inc., The