Organizer: Marcus Evans Ltd.
Date: 06.23.14, 01:00PM – 06.25.14, 05:30PM ET
The 2nd Sustaining Conflict Minerals Compliance Conference will break down each SEC reporting requirement as well as examine direct filing examples from specific companies. Featuring case studies from industry leading experts, this advanced course offers attendees a unique opportunity to benchmark their conflict minerals program against their peers to more efficiently meet SEC expectations and amend their program for future filings.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Scrutinizing the SEC conflict minerals rule with Newport News Shipbuilding
- Engineering a sustainable CM program for future filings with Alcatel-Lucent
- Integrating filings and best practices from the first year of reporting with BlackBerry
- Maintaining a strong rapport with all tiers of your supply chain with KEMET
- Obtaining complete responses moving throughout the supply chain with Dover Corporation
Benefit from highly interactive case studies and panel discussions, Q&A time, 4+ hours of networking opportunities, and exclusive online access to speaker presentations post-event.
Seating is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.
Learn more here.
For more information, please contact: