Organizer: Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE)
Date: 03.12.14, 09:00AM – 03.13.14, 05:00PM ET
Sponsor:Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE)
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training and consultancy internationally!
Key Issues to be covered:
This challenging 2-day training program enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required for the effective use of the GRI Framework, GRI reports and publication of CSR/ Sustainability Reporting in alignment with the new GRI G4 Guidelines.
The specialised, detailed and highly focused training, provides insight on the conceptual introduction and preparation of the GRI reporting process, covers all the issues related to the dialogue with stakeholders and credibility of the reporting process, defines the content of the report and the monitoring process and explains in detail the preparation and communication of the final report.
The Certified Training Program aims to disseminate knowledge on sustainability reporting around the world. It has been developed especially to help report makers and users to more effectively use the GRI Framework and utilse GRI reports. Upon successful completion of the course, trainees are able to apply their knowledge in all levels of CSR and Sustainability Reporting according to GRI G4 guidelines and will receive course certificates directly from GRI conforming their acquired knowledge on Reporting.
• Planning and coordinating the GRI sustainability reporting process • Identifying and managing relationships with stakeholders
• Deciding on report content, concept and reporting process • Conforming with internal procedures
• Assuring quality of information, data and deciding on application lever
• Selecting and prioritizing material issues
• Conforming to environmental, economic and social performance indicators
Who should attend:
• CSR Professionals
• Public Relations
• Communication and Marketing Managers
• Human Resources Managers
• sustainability and Environmental professionals
• General Managers