Organizer: Business Civic Leadership Center
Date: 10.09.13, 09:00AM – 10.11.13, 12:00PM ET
Sponsor:Business Civic Leadership Center
Please join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's BCLC for its annual corporate responsibility conference, The Network Effect: How Business Drives Progress.
Confirmed Speakers include:
• Shaun Donovan, U.S. Secretary, Housing and Urban Development
• Janet Foutty, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Glen Morrison, President, Alcoa Building and Construction Systems, Alcoa
• James J. Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International
• Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
• Carolyn Berkowitz, Managing Vice President, Community Affairs, Capital One and President, Capital One Foundation
• Lance Chrisman, Executive Director, WellPoint Foundation
• Jim Coughlan, President, Customer Solutions, UPS
• Bill Goodwyn, President and CEO, Discovery Education and Strategic Distribution, Discovery Communications
• Scott Jackson, CEO, Global Impact
• Rhonda Mims, President, ING Foundation and Head of Office of Corporate Responsibility, ING U.S.
See the full agenda here: bclc.uschamber.com/article/network-effect-agenda.
This is not your ordinary conference. The point is not to come together to just talk, but to drive real results. Don't miss out on cutting edge content, interactive sessions, and fantastic networking available this October.
Follow the conference on Twitter using the hashtag #CRNetworks.
For more information, please contact:
For more from this organization:Business Civic Leadership Center