ESG Voluntary and Regulatory Reporting: The Way Forward—for Public Companies, Boards, Analysts, Policymakers, and Asset Owners and Managers
Global ESG Regulatory Academy™ has launched its most exciting Webinar Series ever for the Spring 2013 season—MARCH 21, APRIL 11, MAY 1, and JUNE 4, 2013.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
For the first time, this Webinar Series will tackle and advance a critical dialogue: understanding the relationships between, and how to harmonize and integrate, two distinct ESG reporting worlds with disparities that are undermining global capital markets.
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNTS of 20%-40% are available until MARCH 20, 2013.
- Webinars have limited capacity. We expect Webinars to be oversubscribed due to the Program focus and generous early bird fee discounts. Early registration is recommended.
- Webinars will feature a live Q&A session. All Registrants, whether or not you attend the live Webinars, will receive the archived Webinar recordings and the Webinar presentation handout materials.
SEE EVENT SITE for the Program Agenda, Speakers, and registration details.
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Gain Essential Knowledge and Avoid Serious Liabilities: Whether you are a C-Suite, Board, Finance, Legal, Audit, Risk, Compliance, Strategy, Sustainability, Analyst, Researcher, Asset Manager, or Asset Owner executive, you need this knowledge and you need it now, to fulfill your job responsibilities and avoid serious liabilities and risks of which you may be unaware.
- Cost/Benefit Is a No-Brainer: You will reap the benefits of a 5-year, US$5.5 million Global ESG Regulatory Research Program, quickly, conveniently, and at a nominal cost, including sophisticated technical analyses of both voluntary and regulatory ESG reporting frameworks, translated into simple laymen guidance on understanding, managing, and streamlining these two reporting worlds for maximum benefit and at lowest cost.
- Exclusive Venue for This ESG Regulatory and Reporting Education: This must-have knowledge and practical guidance is not available anywhere else. No other organization, nor any regulator, has conducted the comprehensive, drill-down legal, accounting, and technical analyses of ESG voluntary and regulatory reporting regimes, conducted by CSR Insight™ for every stakeholder market sector, requiring seasoned legal expertise, a five-year systematized work effort, and a laser focus on the entire ESG reporting organism.
The SPRING 2013 AGENDA includes:
- The Current State of ESG Voluntary Reporting and ESG Regulatory Reporting Around the World, including "lighthouse" initiatives that will illuminate the way forward.
- The Widespread SEC ESG Regulatory Noncompliance Problem Undermining Global Capital Markets, Including Its Main Causes, Consequences, and Potential Solutions.
- Strategies, Tools, and Methodologies to Integrate These Two Reporting Worlds, and to Streamline and Leverage the ESG Reporting Process.
- The Latest Policy Thinking Impacting ESG Reporting, Including Perspectives and Initiatives of the G-20, World Bank/IFC, and UNCTAD.
If you missed the 2012 Webinar Series, you can receive the 2012 archived Webinar recordings and presentation handout materials at a 40% DISCOUNT until JUNE 2013: SEC ESG Compliance: Where the Rubber Meets the Road. This Series provides a first-ever, in-depth explanation and analysis of SEC ESG Requirements, Liabilities, and Risks for the C-Suite, Board, Auditor, and Asset Manager. Don’t miss it!
Please join us for this not-to-be-missed exciting dialogue and education of the Spring season on ESG VOLUNTARY AND REGULATORY REPORTING—THE WAY FORWARD!
For Speaker consideration, Sponsor opportunities, and Group Registration Queries: Contact Linda Lowson, Esq. here.