Our Pledges Are Poised to Transform the Culture of Business.
We’re creating a new normal, where pro bono is a
strategy for success for every business.
Click here to lead the change.
Organizer: Economist, The
Date: 12.06.12, 09:00AM – 12.06.12, 06:00PM
Location:The Dorchester, London, United Kingdom
The Diversity Summit will take place on December 6th 2012 in London and will bring together 150 international HR and diversity leading experts for discussions on how to unlock the full potential of diversity in business. The event will explore way diversity and inclusion are connected to how effective your people are, how well they work together and how well you are able to tap into their talents irrespective of gender, disability, ethnicity and sexual orientation.
Join us, debate and discover how to win the increasingly fierce battle for the best employees.
• Do CEOs need to be held more accountable for diversity policies?
• Why are some efforts not working – particularly those aimed at strengthening the diversity pipeline into leadership and boardroom roles?
• Is greater transparency in recruitment and promotion practices needed?
• What are the real issues behind the often hidden bias in making business decisions?
• How can we recognise and overcome implicit prejudice in ourselves and our business processes?
• How are our speakers incorporating diversity – and individuality – to create more innovative businesses that are adaptable to new opportunities?
For more information, please contact: