Only 500 of America’s favorite brands
will lead the pro bono movement.
Is your company on the list?
Take the pledge.
Lead the change.
Date: 10.18.12, 08:45AM – 10.18.12, 05:00PM
Companies are under increasing pressure from stakeholders to understand, measure and positively influence the environmental, ethical and sustainability performance of their suppliers.
The Responsible Procurement & Supplier Engagement Conference is a must-attend event for any organisation that wants to manage supply chain sustainability risk and improve internal and external processes to ensure supplier compliance.
Attend this one day conference to:
• Discover how to better engage and influence internal stakeholders
• Gain insight into developing risk guidance for internal buyers
• Benefit from the experience of leading organisations of developing supplier scorecards
• Discuss different collaboration approaches across the FMCG, retail, government, travel, and construction industries
• Learn how to move beyond the scorecard data collection to accurately measure your influence on suppliers
Expert speakers include:
• Dr Glenn Edwards, Head of Procurement Governance & Supplier Excellence, BT
• Dr Daniella Abreu, Sustainability Manager, Skanska Infrastructure Development
• Matt Wilson, Supply Chain Sustainability Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
• Nigel McKay, Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, Lend Lease
• Shaun McCarthy, Chair, Commission for a Sustainable London 2012 and Director, Action Sustainability
• Paras Shah, Sustainability Manager, Supplier Management, Vodafone
• Mary Teakle, Ethical Compliance Officer, The Body Shop
CSRWire subscribers receive a 15% discount to attend. Enter promo code CSR15 when booking online at www.sb-supplychain.com
For more information, please contact: