Through our expansive traditional and social media network, our members reach a diverse audience – media, bloggers, CSR and sustainability professionals, marketing and PR professionals, investors, IR professionals, thought leaders and consumers.
News is streamed across leading websites including TriplePundit, Google, Reuters and Yahoo! News, reference portals such as LexisNexis and Bloomberg, distributed through the CSRwire Daily News Alert directly to our readers' inbox, as well as contextualized through our social media channels.
With over 70,000 readers per month and nearly 60,000 News Alert subscribers, we deliver the latest news, press releases, CSR reports, events and provide expert commentary to a diverse global audience.
Not only do we help you reach your target audience through customizable distribution lists. Our dedicated team of media experts, account managers and editors understand that each client's needs, and audiences, are different and require delicate tailoring, expert strategy and measurable impressions.
To compliment our broad, worldwide distribution channels we also offer [all customizable and, therefore, measureable]:
- U.S. Regional Distribution
- U.S. Designated Market Area Distribution
- Global Designated Market Area Distribution
Take a look at our diverse distribution and partners network, for example:
- Targeted distribution: Engaging over 163,000 active users
- Global clients: Over 7,000 organizations
- Syndicated distribution: Over 87 million monthly views
- Reaching over 224 countries and territories
- Strategic and optimized presence on social media: Continual engagement with members and other key stakeholders. Some of our daily contributors and connectors include:
- Research organizations: The Aspen Institute, CROA, SustainAbility
- Civil organizations: United Nations, Earth Day Canada, UNICEF, Global Partnerships, Fair Labor Association, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Media: Bloomberg, The Associated Press, Triple Pundit, Businessweek, Huffington Post, Forbes, The Guardian
- Universities: Boston University, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Harvard University, Lipscomb University
- Member organizations: Social Venture Network, B Lab, United Nations Global Compact, Net Impact, Ceres, BCCCC
- Corporations: UPS, FedEx, Cisco, Campbell Soup
- Consultants: Brown Flynn, BSR, AccountAbility, Deloitte, McKinsey
- Valuable CSR news archive: Popular tool for benchmarking and analysis
- Search engine optimization: No. 1 website for CSR news according to third-party analytics
- Dedicated Media Outreach: News organizations have regularly picked up CSRwire's press releases, events and reports, while often referring to our quality editorials since 2000. Some include:
Christian Science Monitor | Bloomberg | Businessweek | New York Daily News | New York TImes | The New Yorker | Philadelphia Inquirer | San Francisco Chronicle | The Wall Street Journal | The Washington Post
CNET Boston | Corporate Register | Corporate Responsibility Magazine | Corporate Secretary | The Daily Beast | Fast Company | Forbes | Google | Guardian | Marketplace - Washington Bureau | Mother Jones | NBC | Portfolio | U.S. News & World Report | Yahoo Finance
ABC News: Good Morning America | CNN | Discovery | Fox News | National Public Radio | Voice of America
AFP Washington D.C. | Associated Press | Dow Jones Newswire | Reuters
Business Human Rights.org | Environmental Leader | Environmental News Network | Green Money Journal | Greenpeace | Law360 | Matter Network | Sustanability.com | Sustainable Brands | Vault
There is little benefit of all our outreach and readership if we cannot provide our members with analytics. So, we follow up all distribution with custom analytics. These analytics help pinpoint where your communication strategy is having the most impact and offer useful insights for planning your next communication campaign.