Dō Sustainability is the publisher of DōShorts: a continually growing series of concise sustainable business books written by leading experts. The books are available as print or ebooks or by subscription to the entire DōShorts Collection.
An individual subscription gives you access to the entire collection of books for an annual fee. For the next 12-month period this will give you access to 60+ books. Corporate subscriptions allow full, concurrent access to all the books in the collection for all staff in your organization; ideal for CPD or training and development.)
HOW TO ORDER: CSRwire readers can get a 15% discount off the RRP of individual DōShorts by using code CSR15 at www.dosustainability.com/shop. This discount will apply to your entire purchase. Currencies will be converted and your book will be delivered to you wherever you are in the world.
Topics cover a wide range of business sustainability challenges, including:
- Employee engagement
- Building a sustainable behavior campaign
- G4 sustainability reporting
- Corporate climate change risk & adaptation
- Sustainability and value chains
- Sustainable energy options for business
- Making the business case for sustainability in your organization or industry
- Full product transparency through EPDs and LCAs
Some forthcoming titles will cover:
- Social license to operate
- Water risk and strategy
- Greening the supply chain
- Leadership & management
- Energy-efficient buildings
- Business & human rights
- Big data
You can view all current and forthcoming titles in the series here.